Goods for sale fall into one of the following categories: –
- End of Line Perfect Stock
- Clearance Goods
This is surplus end of range goods, which is believed to be in good condition. It may suffer from soiled or damaged packaging and normal manufacturing defects.
This comprises of merchandise returned as being faulty or defective in some way, which for any reason cannot be returned to the original manufacturer. Merchandise, which has suffered from accidental damage may simply be packaging damage. Part of incomplete items includes multi part merchandise where one or more components are missing. In general this category will include both damaged and perfect goods. No guarantee as to the breakdown of damage and perfect goods, whether expressed or implied by law will attach to any such sale.
(a) The name of any originating company or of any associated firm or company will not be used in connection with the resale of merchandise.
(b) The purchaser will remove the name of any originating company or of any associated firm, company or any trader mark from the merchandise or marked in accordance with Stock Solutions LTD instructions prior to resale. All catalogue numbers or markings must be crossed out with permanent marker or obligated from any and all cartons before re-sale.
(c) On no occasion will any catalogue or other promotional literature belonging to any originating company or its associated firms and companies be used in any way whatsoever in connection with the resale of the merchandise.
(d) All the merchandise sold to the purchaser there under is sold without guarantee as to fitness for purpose and on the understanding that the purchase will ensure that the goods are made safe and are serviced before re-sale. No warranty whether expressed or implied by law will attach to any such sale. It is the prerogative of a purchaser to inspect the merchandise offered for sale. Stock Solutions LTD will assume that such an inspection has been made.
(e) By purchasing ‘untested returns’ from Stock Solutions Ltd, you undertake to ensure that either you, or anybody subsequently purchasing some or all of this product from you with the intention of selling these products on to members of the public, fully comply with all current and future Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment, (WEEE) regulations & General Product Safety Regulations (GAPS). Upon purchase of the merchandise from us you will indemnify Stock Solutions Ltd from all obligations & any claims whatsoever with regards to final disposal or resale of the merchandise in line with both WEEE & GPSR regulations and any other such regulations that come into force as part of UK or EU law.
(f) No returns will be accepted from the purchaser, and no credit will be allowed for previously undisclosed defects, discrepancies in description or in quoted quantities.
(g) No statement made by any person as to the quality or condition of any merchandise on offer is to be relied upon for the purpose of making an offer to purchase.
(h) All goods is sold ex-warehouse, warehouse Staff will provide assistance to load goods if required. Collections costs and arrangements are the responsibility of the purchaser.
(i) Any customer returning goods to any retail outlet of an originating company in order to obtain a full refund will be liable for criminal prosecution by the Originating Company.
Toys must be accompanied by a CE mark and the name and address of the European company responsible for the mark. Toys containing small parts as defined in BS 5665 must carry the statutory warning ‘Not suitable for children under 3 years. Plastic bags containing toys must be over 38 microns think and should carry a child-warning label. Toys should not be sold until the following checks have been carried out:
- Completeness of toy to enable safe assembly including instructions if necessary
- Ensure that there are no sharp points or edges and that internal components are not exposed other than functional parts.
- Toys using low voltage mains power adapters are checked to British Standard 3456 before resale.
- It is fundamental to the conditions of sale that checks are carried out and that they are satisfactory prior to resale.
Merchandise is sold on the basis that it is repaired or reconditioned as necessary prior to resale. Safety tests complying with BS415 must be carried out on merchandise and any remedial work completed before it is offered for resale.
(c) Prams, Pushchair’s and Nursery Goods
All new and second hand prams / pushchair’s and nursery goods must meet BS 7409:1996. Older prams and pushchairs may be marked BS4139 or BS4792. However, even if a pram or pushchair is marked BS7409: 1996, it does not mean that it is safe. You are advised to check any prams and pushchairs carefully. Many are subject to very hard wearing which may have caused them to become unsafe. The main areas to check are:
- No corrosion
- No sharp edges or points
- No finger traps (check folding mechanism on handles)
- Two separate locking mechanisms to release the chassis will fold
- A 5-point harness which is secure and intact (Some older models have a 3 point harness)
- An effective brake
- Wheels must be firmly attached and running smoothly
- No small parts or loose fabric that can be detached easily by a child
- Must only be sold if it has proper instructions and warnings
The title to each of the items or goods covered by this invoice is not legally transferred until complete payment has been made to Stock Solutions LTD. ORIGINATING COMPANY: An originating company is designated as the company originally retailing goods to the general public.
Duty and VAT
All prices advertised exclude Duty / VAT and are subject to the current Duty / VAT rate, where applicable.
We are happy to accept the following payment methods-
UK Sterling BANK TRANSFER (No charges apply from us ) Other Currencies BANK TRANSFERS (Subject to Bank Charges where applicable)
CASH PAYMENT to our bank (A nominal charge may be applied to reflect our or bank charges for this transaction, you will be notified prior to the transaction)
All goods are Ex. Works unless stated othewise, you will be informed of this delivery cost upon writen request, which will be added to your invoice.
Business Names Act
Stock Solutions Ltd., Registered in England No: 5991243, VAT No. 900 1052 01
Contract of Terms & Conditions
hese terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English Law.
Although Stock Solutions Ltd will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all information made available on the web site,
neither Stock Solutions Ltd nor any directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
All prices quoted exclude VAT at current UK rate.
All goods remain the property of Stock Solutions Ltd, until paid for in full.
All goods unless otherwise stated are untested and will need to be tested or repaired.
No guarantee is offered or implied.
You are responsible to make adequate investigation to the trade that you are entering.
We are a trade company, if you are unsure what you are buying then please seek advice from us or independently.
All information given by our staff and company web site is to be used as a guide only.
By purchasing a product you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions, none of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Bonds & Non Refundable Deposits
A Bond is a sum of money agreed by both Stock Solutions & You ‘the client’, that you are asked to pay in order to reserve non specific goods you agree to buy. This bond is fully refundable to you at any time prior to the day of loading your designated vehicle. Shortly after delivery a manifest of the goods received along with a matching invoice will be sent to you. At this point we will deduct that invoice value from the bond & settle the difference.
A Non Refundable Deposit is a sum of money agreed by both Stock Solutions & You ‘the client’, that you are asked to pay in order to reserve specific goods for a fixed period of time. This period of time will be agreed on each individual deal. Non Refundable Deposit reserve specific goods, preventing other parties from buying this stock. Thus making a deposit non refundable, unless otherwise agreed in writing before the monies have been taken by Stock Solutions.
Accuracy of Goods
The description of goods on all our offers are as accurately as we can describe based on notes from our suppliers. Suppliers who wish to enforce debranding or any sales and advertising restrictions should inform Stock Solutions Ltd within their offer. Links and pictures can vary and therefore can only be used as a guideline. This information is provided without any guarantees or conditions as to its accuracy. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The product information contained in this website and on all our offers is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Stock Solutions Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, condition, suitability or availability with respect to the offers we provide or the information, products, services, offers or related graphics contained on these for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We are a broker company offering goods that we ourselves do not warehouse or transport thus saving you extra expense. Stock Solutions Ltd has full indemnity & exclusion of liability from any inaccuracy or responsibility of information given to our buyer/client, as all descriptions & details are forwarded on from our suppliers. In the unlikely event of any discrepancies with any goods bought / offered through us, Stock Solutions are indemnified from any and all legal liabilities that might arise and therefore has no responsibility for your purchase, however we will be happy to immediate between our Buyer/Client & our supplier to try to resolve any issues that may occur.
Substitution of Goods
At Stock Solutions Ltd and / or our suppliers discretion we reserves the right to substitute products of similar / alike or greater quality / value, description, standard or performance than the product specified.
While we endeavour to update our customer promptly about any changes, it is inevitable that some changes may occur without prior notice.
Collection of Goods & Returns Policy
Stock Solutions Ltd. can arrange delivery of your order if this is required. Please contact us before purchase for a quotation.
We do not charge for collection, but you will need to request from us a collection day, time & collection code, providing us your transport company name & vehicle registration at least 72 hours prior to collection. It’s vital to inform us of ANY delays in collecting your goods, as we expect collection to be arranged within 5 working days after your payment has been received.
Any goods not collected within this time will become either subject to charges for storage at the rate of £1 per pallet per day and additional administration & re-stacking fees, or may be destroyed in order to free warehouse space, subject to the respective warehouse. Any payments from/to Stock Solutions Ltd are subject to our currency choice, If this is a concern for you, please ask us prior to making a purchase/payment.
As stated above, all purchases are sold as seen / described and therefore do not carry a returns policy. If this is a concern for you, please ask us prior to making a purchase/payment.
We are always more than willing to do anything to satisfy our customers, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us in writing within 5 working days after your purchase, including a detailed statement describing the problem and attaching pictures portraying it. No refund will be issued and no returns accepted unless agreed in writing prior to your purchse/payment with us.
Note for overseas clients
If goods are not collected & a CMR or Bill of Lading received by Stock Solutions with 90 days of purchase, you the client will be charge Vat on the load in accordance to the 90-day rule stated by HMR Customs & Excise and storage costs where applicable.
APPENDIX: CONFIDENTIALITY PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Data Protection Legislation: (i) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then (ii) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998.
1.1. Both parties will comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Legislation. This clause 1 is in addition to, and does not relieve, remove or replace, a party’s obligations under the Data Protection Legislation.
1.2. The parties acknowledge that for the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, the Customer is the data controller and Stock Solutions Ltd (“the Provider”) is the data processor (where Data Controller and Data Processor have the meanings as defined in the Data Protection Legislation). Schedule 1 hereto sets out the scope, nature and purpose of processing by the Provider, the duration of the processing and the types of personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Legislation, Personal Data) and categories of Data Subject (as defined in the Data Protection Legislation).
1.3.Without prejudice to the generality of clause 1.1, the Customer will ensure that it has all necessary appropriate consents and notices in place to enable lawful transfer of the Personal Data to the Provider for the duration and purposes of this agreement.
1.4 Without prejudice to the generality of clause 1.1, the Provider shall, in relation to any Personal Data processed in connection with the performance by the Provider of its obligations under this agreement:
- a) Process that Personal Data only on the written instructions of the Customer unless the Provider is required by the laws of any member of the European Union or by the laws of the European Union applicable to the Provider to process Personal Data (Applicable Laws). Where the Provider is relying on laws of a member of the European Union or European Union law as the basis for processing Personal Data, the Provider shall promptly notify the Customer of this before performing the processing required by the Applicable Laws unless those Applicable Laws prohibit the Provider from so notifying the Customer;
- b) Process the Personal Data only for the purpose set out in Schedule 1 hereto;
- c) ensure that it has in place appropriate technical and organisational measures, reviewed and approved by the Customer, to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data, appropriate to the harm that might result from the unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage and the nature of the data to be protected, having regard to the state of technological development and the cost of implementing any measures (those measures may include, where appropriate, pseudonymising and encrypting Personal Data, ensuring confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of its systems and services, ensuring that availability of and access to Personal Data can be restored in a timely manner after an incident, and regularly assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures adopted by it);
- d) ensure that all personnel who have access to and/or process Personal Data are obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential; and
- e) Not transfer any Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area unless the prior written consent of the Customer has been obtained and the following conditions are fulfilled:
- i) The Customer or the Provider has provided appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer;
- ii) The Data Subject has enforceable rights and effective legal remedies;
iii) The Provider complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation by providing an adequate level of protection to any Personal Data that is transferred; and
- iv) The Provider complies with reasonable instructions notified to it in advance by the Customer with respect to the processing of the Personal Data;
- f) Assist the Customer, at the Customer’s cost, in responding to any request from a Data Subject and in ensuring compliance with its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation with respect to security, breach notifications, impact assessments and consultations with supervisory authorities or regulators;
- g) Notify the Customer without undue delay on becoming aware of a Personal Data breach;
- h) At the written direction of the Customer, delete or return Personal Data and copies thereof to the Customer on termination of the Agreement unless required by Applicable Law to store the Personal Data; and
- i) Maintain complete and accurate records and information to demonstrate its compliance with this clause.
1.5 The Customer consents to the Provider appointing 1.5 as a third-party processor of Personal Data under this agreement. The Provider confirms that it has entered or (as the case may be) will enter with the third-party processor into a written agreement incorporating terms which are substantially similar to those set out in this clause 1.5. As between the Customer and the Provider, the Provider shall remain fully liable for all acts or omissions of any third-party processor appointed by it pursuant to this clause 1.5.
1.6 Either party may, at any time on not less than 30 days’ notice, revise this clause 1.6 by replacing it with any applicable controller to processor standard clauses or similar terms forming party of an applicable certification scheme (which shall apply when replaced by attachment to this agreement).
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
For administering and delivering the service of the Provider under the Agreement, any follow-up dealings over payment for the service and marketing and advertising further products supplied to or by the Data Processor
DURATION OF THE PROCESSING
For the duration of delivering the service of the Provider under the Agreement, and any follow-up dealings over payment for the service and marketing and advertising further products supplied to or by the Data Processor
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA
All details identifying or relating to the identification of the Data Subject, including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing contact details, such as telephone number, address, email and fax; family, lifestyle, education/training, employment or financial details
All contractual details relevant to the parties and/or to the Agreement
CATEGORIES OF DATA SUBJECT
Suppliers and manufacturers involved in the goods subject to the Agreement; Customers and directors in Customer companies.